Monday, December 24, 2012

# Christmas Eve love youuuu


Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you gave it away
This year to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

HOHOHO. Merry Christmas!
Today is Christmas Eve :p
How you guys celebrate this special event ?
Exchanging the christmas presents with friends or family ? All date your friends go out somewhere to countdown christmas's coming ?


All i want for Christmas is you ! :p
Today is a very memorable day to me, because can celebrate Christmas Eve with those sozai gang :p
Although today we all guys ffk almost a hour but at least can group together at 12pm.

Next time please don't watch movie le please please please.
You know that's so waste my USA time huh?
Shini and I waiting for you guys at roller court almost 2 hours MAN.
Aish, you guys don't know how much Shini loves Johnson ohhhhh.
Sweet dead me ohhhh. nah Shini, this time Johnson no ffk le ah.
I promised this time he won't ffk and i done it -.-

And Shini please promise you won't cry again okay?
I so scare you cry ehh walao.
Make me worry and keep shout you don't fucking tears.
JOHNSON IS LOVE YOU DE.
Make Tian Jun and I macam sozai like that sit beside you macam is us bully you /.\
Make me scold Johnson come in tam you.
And and and. HOLD YOUR HAND.
Dior, you changed your face as fast as turn the page.
Suddenly turn the smiling face, i pengsan.
conclusion: AI QING ZHEN WEI DA.


And TianJun TianJun. wah you today no sok ehh, Bravo (y) :p
I don't know why you today so brave to give me your hand, and hold together.
Sweet heheee, you know the Christmas without you, is Nothing.
Thank you you today no ffk, and called me in the morning, lie me that you can't go haha.
Sozai if next time your parents don't let you hangout then don't force yourself again.
Because your mom is the most important please.
And no need fucking jealous because of me. Trust me babee. I love you.
Nothing gonna change my love for you.
Although this is the first time i am in the relationship with a guy who smaller than me that almost a year.
But whatthehell why we need to care the age problems?
Loving each other is enough, for me.
And you are the first guy I love that different school with me.
But i am learning to trust a guys deeply.
I hope you won't make me feel disappointed.
I love you so i don't care if someone else come to friend with you and date you or what.
I just JEALOUS only. If you really love me, you will ignore the girl.
If you want to leave me. Let go :) Hehee i must cry baler.
Today is so happy with you, 24.12.12. 

Tianjun, Yaoyuan, Rixuan, Shini, Johnson.
Next time wear black shirt together be GANGSTER :p 

Oh and now is 12am, Merry Christmas! :p



Aishhhhh, i feel so shy to post this blog post -.-

No comments: